Friday, July 23, 2010

Brief Sighting

Are you Lost?

I ask myself
that same question
often.

Today I drove
in an attempt to find
myself.

I heard water
before my eyes could see
rushing.

I found peace
listening, gazing, chilling
there.

I headed home
suddenly unbelievably spotting
Spoileddog.

I saw Spoileddog
exploring, sniffing, walking
you.

I'm lost again
shaking, pounding, uncontrollable
heart.

I feel myself
getting lost in your blue
eyes.

Again, I'm lost
And I don't want to go back
home.

1 comment:

  1. I like your words lines.. it speaks of.. moments long not forgotten.. but none the less still raw and hard to speak of... Admired. x

    Id like to know who the Author is though, about her a little, a glimpse through the curtains unto the occupant, if possible of course.

    Angelus.

    ReplyDelete